Open AI ChatGPT can't bear the enthusiasm of Chinese users. It's crazy.
ChatGPTCan't open Access denied! Access denied! Access denied! I believe that many domestic friends will open it today Open AI ChatGPT will appear: "Access denied You do not have access to chat.openai.com. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site."
Translated: "Access Denied, you do not have permission to access chat.OpenAI.com. The website owner may have restrictions in place that prevent you from accessing the site. "
Those who sell ChatGPT accounts on the Internet are probably going to cry. After all, ChatGPT accounts also have a cost. Is the wool of ChatGPT going to be smashed? Don't be afraid, the following will teach you how to solve the problem of Access denied.
Access denied solution
- First of all, use overseas native IP for global proxy. Do not use the IP addresses of major cloud platforms. Try to choose small overseas computer rooms.
- Secondly, adjust the time zone of the computer to a foreign country and modify the language of the browser to non-Chinese.
- Finally, do not turn on the positioning function of the computer or mobile phone, turn off the positioning.
- Clear your browser's browsing data.
If you have a better way, please comment in the comment area below. Which proxy IP cannot be logged in, or if you can log in, you can leave a message in the comment area below!
ChatGPT is paralyzed!
After a lot of effort, I finally opened the registration interface of ChatGPT, but the result was that ChatGPT was paralyzed! Three minutes of silence!
Technology changes life, AI changes the future! For a better tomorrow, wait patiently!
Problems during ChatGPT registration process
1. The official website of OpenAI or ChatGPT cannot be opened. This is because ChatGPT is not yet open for use in China, so everyone needs to use "magic" when registering, logging in and using it.
2. Access denied. Most of the reasons for this situation are because the official has detected that your IP address is in China. You can try the following methods:
- Delete cookies and local storage
- There is a problem with the proxy tool. It is recommended to change the tool.
- It is recommended to change the browser again.Googleor edge
- Turn on incognito mode in browser
- It is recommended not to use the campus network
3. Oops!, something went wrong. The reason for this is the same as in 2. You can try the method mentioned in 2.
4. The verification code cannot be received through email verification. This may be because there are currently too many customers accessing the OpenAI official website, and the server is overloaded. It is recommended that you try again later, or change the browser: Google or Edge.
5. Too many signups from the samw IP. This may be due to multiple redirects (that is, frequent clicks on the registration button), or it may be that the current registered users in the same area are crowded. It is recommended to switch nodes or turn on the global agent.
6. Thanks for submitting the form, you'll be notified when we're ready for you to try ChatGPT. This is also because the ChatGPT official website is currently overloaded and used by too many people. Please try again later.
7. The verification code cannot be received via SMS. On the one hand, this problem is mainly because his virtual number sometimes has problems and is not stable; it may also be that there are many customers using it and the server is busy. I can only suggest that you try a few more times. At present, Malaysia, Thailand, Moldova, etc. are acceptable. If it still doesn't work, if you don't want to bother, you can go to a certain treasure to have a look.
8. Error 429, You are being rate limited. I haven't encountered this problem before, but it should be solved by using the 2 methods.
9. OpenAI's services are Not available in your country. This requires switching nodes. If switching multiple times does not work, it is recommended that you change to a "magic" tool.
10. Signup is currently unavailable, please try again later. You can try the method mentioned in 2 for this.
11. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from the site. This is because your IP is officially detected as suspicious, you can try the method mentioned in 2.
12. Too many requests in 1 hour. Try again later. This is also because the ChatGPT official website is currently overloaded and used by too many people. Please try again later.
Problems during the use of ChatGPT
13. ChatGPT is at capacity right now. This is because there are currently too many customers accessing the OpenAI official website, and the server has been overloaded. Every night after 20:00, which is daytime in the United States, the number of visits is relatively large. In addition, now that school has started, more people are using it. It is recommended that you try it during the day or later in the evening.
14. We're currently Processing too many requests. The demand for website access is too high, same as 13.
15. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information). Try using the method in 2.
16. Answers input in Chinese are still in English. Refresh the page or change the browser. If it still doesn't work, fork off all the chat windows on the left, then refresh the page, and start a new chat.
SMS-Activate foreign code receiving platform usage tutorial (including introduction to free code receiving platforms in various countries)