I have applied for the LiteSpeed Free Starter serial code before. Free Starter is the commercial version of LiteSpeed and is not open source.CyberPanel+OpenLiteSpeed. After the installation is successful, you can upgrade to the LiteSpeed commercial version by changing the authorization in the background., there is almost no difference in the front end between the two, but the Ent version has better caching performance. This time I installed
LiteSpeed Free Starter is limited in use and only supports one domain name, one user and VPS that requires less than 2G of memory. Application address:https://store.litespeedtech.com/store/cart.php?a=add&pid=102
CyberPanel configuration requirements
- System Requirements:centos 7.x, Centos 8.x, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04
- Python 3.x
- 1024MB or more memory
- 10GB hard drive memory
CyberPanel panel installation tutorial
1,Xshell Log in to the VPS and enter the following command:
sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)
2. Enter 1, confirm, and install CyberPanel.
3. Select OpenListSpeed, enter 1, and confirm; if there is an Ent version, enter 2 and enter the serial code.
4. The specific settings are as shown below, Remote MySQL, select N, there is no need to set up MySQL for the time being, just set it up in the panel later.
5、选择安装 Memcached 和 Redis，选择 Memcached即可，Redis适合开销比较大的场景。
6. After successful installation, you can see the address, user name, and password behind the CyberPanel panel and LiteSpeed.
LiteSpeed backend panel
There's not much to see, just take a look at what it's like to satisfy your curiosity.
1. Log in to the CyberPanel backend and select Chinese. You can clearly see the CPU, memory and hard disk usage in the background. Commonly used functions are in the middle and the background menu is on the right.
2. Create a website in CyberPanel, select the website in the right panel, fill in the information as required, and selectssl;Newdatabase, you can upload the program. Support one-click installationwordpress+LSache.
3. CyberPanel supports the creation of virtual hosts and can be connected with WHCMS to sell virtual hosts.
4. You can change OpenLiteSpeed to the commercial version in the background, in the right panelserverStatus, select Litespeed status and fill in the serial code.